Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 2 από 2

Θέμα: Bon Voyage!

Community Team Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Nanuq
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Bon Voyage!

Dear Settlers,

I am writing to announce that after taking over the Community Manager back in August of 2016, it's my time to say farewell.

I enjoyed every minute of it, and wouldn't trade the experience for anything else in this world.

Before I pick up my bags and up to leave, I want to introduce you to my successor. A man who has shown me that he is up to the challenge. BB_Sious will be in taking care of the community in my stead. Happy Settling!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Hello Settlers!

Thank you for the introduction BB_Nanuq. This is BB_Sious and I am happy to join the community management team of ‘The Settlers Online’. I welcome the opportunity and the challenges in managing this online community. Playing video games is fun and being in an online community wherein you can share your experiences in playing the game can double that fun.

If you have any questions or if you want to send feedback, you may send me a message anytime.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Sious

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι σε λειτουργία

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.