Κλειστό Θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 8 από 8

Θέμα: Ask Me Anything AMA

Community Team Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Nanuq
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Ask Me Anything AMA

Dear Players,

In hopes of satisfying your curiosity regarding various aspects of the game, as well as building a closer relationship with the community, we invite you to join the ASK ME ANYTHING event.

Feel free to ask questions below. We will choose one question per player; if your entry is selected, you could win 250 gems!

Have fun,

BB_Nanuq
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη BB_Nanuq : 15-03-17 στις 14:12
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Hello I would like to ask if in the future is possible to make lower the times of the explorer.
    Thank you!!!

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

levels beyond 50

why you decided to make lvls beyond 50 so difficult to reach?
    we need months or even years to obtain so many millions of points and raise lvls
    In the meanwhile I think many of us will lose the interest for the game

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Will it be possible in the future to cancel a search of an explorer or geologist? And either get nothing, or a portion of what we would gain at the end (depending on the time already searching)

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Bookbinder

Is it possible to increase the Bookbinder production rate? Even the resin booster (+20%) is not enough considering the enormous number of scripts/codes/books we need
    You have also to keep in mind that in the near future we will obtain new explorers and the generals and they need books as well.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη haunted1 : 16-03-17 στις 18:22

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Hi all ...
    Have you considered about gem-pit Buff ? Why doesn't exist or we could produce it ?

Το avatar του χρήστη Aret
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Granite

Hello I would like to ask why we don't have granite source to product granite when we need to upgrade the construct in high level from low level(using from level 40 of the game),thanks.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Are there any thoughts on upgrading the colony part of the game? Maybe add grout colonies? Or add even larger ones, so the loot can attract players of 50+ levels?

Κλειστό Θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.