Απάντηση στο θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 2 από 2

Θέμα: Post Unity GO LIVE Ιssues

Το avatar του χρήστη KaliKool
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Exclamation Post Unity GO LIVE Ιssues

Hello, there are way too many issues since the transition to Unity -- the responsiveness overall is non-existent, which renders the game futile. Other bugs range from:
    1. clicking on something and having to wait for 5 seconds for the window to open up
    2. when you put the cursor over a building's production bar, it no longer tells you how much time there is left until the production cycle is completed
    3. when you click on buildings that are close together, it only picks up one building, so doesn't matter what you click on, you can only control that one building
    4. Provision house & Rarity Provision house- sometimes there's glitches, meaning when you add things in queue and go to the very last item to see completion time, it says something like 247days ....
    5. I did an adventure (venture specifically) and when selecting my Generals, it kept opening only one General's Card (relative to issue 3 above). So the only way to move forward was to open up the Menu Star and select the generals one by one from there to load up the correct G.
    6. Tried to attach screenshot with an error I received in Adventure when gathering Collectibles, but I only see add image that requires an http:// link here. Shouldn't there be an attachment button where i can upload image from my local storage?
    7. Several other glitches w/ page not refreshing at any point or just lagging for an extended period of time-- only way to 'solve' this is by hard refreshing the browser or logging back out/in.

On a Good Note.....the EXCELSIOR now works

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Dear players,

We are aware of the issues regarding the Unity version of the game. We are currently looking into these issues and are working on solutions starting with issues that have a huge impact on the game. We can't provide an estimated time of completion but aim to resolve them as quickly as possible. We also can't promise a rollback as it is NOT known if this is even possible yet. If anything does change, we will definitely inform the community.

Additionally, below are some things some players reported that helped improve things a bit:
    • Turn off animals and other animations in the settings.
    • Close the Star Menu whenever you are using it. Leaving it open causes some lags.
    • Open the Star Menu over an area on your island with no buildings in the background or over the sea. Otherwise, you will click through the Star Menu and end up on the buildings in the background.
    • You can manually increase or decrease the size of the text in Settings to your liking. This will reset whenever you restart the game

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.