Απάντηση στο θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 2 από 2

Θέμα: Explorer came back but I received no message in my inbox

Το avatar του χρήστη KaliKool
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Explorer came back but I received no message in my inbox

I got the popup message six times in a row that the explorer came back (it was the same explorer, but it appeared 6 times as if i had 6 of them- i only have that one of the type).

However, when i went to my inbox to see what he found I have gotten no message in my inbox. I restarted the game and popup came up 2 more times, still same thing. I bought this explorer with footballs from the event.

What's the issue here?

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από KaliKool Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    I got the popup message six times in a row that the explorer came back (it was the same explorer, but it appeared 6 times as if i had 6 of them- i only have that one of the type).

However, when i went to my inbox to see what he found I have gotten no message in my inbox. I restarted the game and popup came up 2 more times, still same thing. I bought this explorer with footballs from the event.

What's the issue here?
    Hello KaliKool,

This usually happens when the Prestigious Friend Buff is active.

Please close the game. Wait for at least five minutes then log back into the game. This should resolve this issue and you'll be able to send Explorers from your island as usual.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.