Απάντηση στο θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 3 από 3

Θέμα: Loading times remaing as bad as they were (if not worse)

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Loading times remaing as bad as they were (if not worse)

Well... as the title says, loading times are still a mess... Right after the maintenance last Tuesday i loged pretty fast (took me 1-2 browser refreshings).
    On Wendesday i was trying to log since 8:45am to 2pm... refreshing client every 5-10 mins, cleaning browsing data, making sure i have the latest chrome patch, using only F5 and sometimes ctrl-F5, closing browser and reopening fresh and anything i could think of. Nothing worked. I gave up at 2pm, had to leave anyway. Today i was trying again since 8:45am (aprox) and managed to log at 10:45am when i got insta kicked off and took me another half an hour to finaly log...

I have tried other browsers also (I.E. and Mozilla) but lag is so horrible i cant even type on chat, game (for me) is completely unplayable at those browsers. Slim browser is a nono cause i log from work mostly and for some reason at home it doesnt see the flash player, no matter how many times i re-download and run it.

So, yeah... the event is starting next Monday and from the looks of it i wont be able to join it, at least not make most of it (if any at all)... and that makes me furious

I really dont know what else to try, I am open to suggestions..

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Hi NickyFox,

Our team is continuously working on finally resolving this issue. If you have not done so, please follow the tips in this link: https://forum.thesettlersonline.gr/threads/1478 to help with the loading time.

We will provide an update as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please let me know.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Already did that too as soon as the post was up... ty tho for the fast answer BB_Sious

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.