Απάντηση στο θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 4 από 4

Θέμα: [Feedback] Dev Notes: Improvement for Weekly Challenges

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

[Feedback] Dev Notes: Improvement for Weekly Challenges

Dear settlers,

Thank you for taking the time the read Dev Notes: Improvement for Weekly Challenges.

We would love to know your opinion and impressions about it. Feel free to leave them in this thread.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη BB_Sious : 05-04-19 στις 12:01 Αιτία: link
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    I think that the idea of making more adventures available in the merchant shop with map fragments is right but I have the feeling that not all of the adventures needed to complete the weekly challenges will be included. For example, I don’t believe that “Sinbad And The Besieged City” will be sold in the merchant. That would make the whole concept of this adventure a total joke. Because you really have to spit blood in order to obtain it, especially if you are a little bit unlucky. And now you may buy it at the merchant shop ? Where do I sign ? Unless its cost would be 100,000 map fragments.
    I also believe that including cooperation adventures in the weekly challenges is a big mistake. Completing just one in a week’s time is hard. Completing three of them in just one week is impossible. Even if someone has 200 friends in his friends list it would be extremely difficult to complete “Whirlwind”(for example) thrice in a week. There is a vast number of reasons why such task is impossible to achieve. Working hours, sleeping hours, schedules, personal life etc. are difficult to match with other three people even for just one time a week. Three times a week ? It’s impossible. Are there enough friends out there to match my level ? And if indeed there are do they too have “kingdom Defence” as a weekly challenge to get bothered with an adventure like “Whirlwind” ? And the list goes on… Are there any players out there that indeed can complete cooperation adventures three times in a week ? Of course there are. These are brothers/cousins who can get together easily and match their programs. And of course there are also the computer freaks who are linked with their computer 24/7 with no personal life whatsoever. Therefore the game is not been played on equal terms since the company has implemented such tasks. It favorites some players and gives a fairly big disadvantage to some others.
    Let’s face it. Cooperation adventures are a failure. But it clearly seems that the company wants to transform them to a success no matter what by enforcing them to the players. Guys, you really need to stop being stubborn. It is not written on the stone that every idea in this game should be successful. As a matter of fact I believe that the players wouldn’t bother with these adventures even if their rewards were ten times bigger. You just fill the players with nervousness, anxiety, anger and disgust by insisting on an obvious failure. Unless the company’s target group is just the computer freaks. If so then you should have told us that before we get bothered with this game in the first place.

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Dear Settlers,

The changes mentioned in the Dev Notes are now live on the Test Server.

We invite you to check them out at tsotesting.com.

Have fun testing!
    BB_Sious
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    I totaly agree with the co-op adventures, makes it too hard for players who have limited game time to work on the weekly efficiently. I will add to them the request of Wild Mary twice, which is a real pain to complete regarding units, riches of the mountain which sucks up too much saltpetre and need 3 of them? cmon! It is good to be demanding cause it makes it less boring but there is a thin line between demanding and almost undoable...

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.