Εμφάνιση των αποτελεσμάτων της ψηφοφορίας: Would you like your island production stopped during maintenance?

Ψήφισαν
13. Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island stopped.

1 7,69%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during maintenance.

12 92,31%
Κλειστό Θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 4 από 4

Θέμα: Survey: Stopping the home island production

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Survey: Stopping the home island production

Dear Settlers,

We are currently evaluating the implementation of a new function to the game: Stopping the home island (e.g. resource extraction from deposits) – completely – during regular maintenances.

Since this change would affect everyone's economy during regular maintenances, we would like to ask you to take part in this forum survey and let us know your preferences:
    • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances (i.e. do not produce/extract any goods during regular maintenances)
    • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances (i.e. keep producing/extracting goods during regular maintenances)

In both cases, adventure and premium account time will not be consumed during maintenance.
    A worldwide majority of 70% in favour of the new function is required for the change to be effective.

Happy voting,
    BB_Sious

Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    •No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances (i.e. keep producing/extracting goods during regular maintenances)
    The real problem are the UNEXPECTED maintenances because they put us out of planning / schedule. Unfortunately during the implementation of an event or any serious game change a hotfix became rather STANDARD than an exception....
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη haunted1 : 30-11-17 στις 18:36

Το avatar του χρήστη vagos
    Περιοχή
    Παντού και πουθενά
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Το πρόβλημα μας δεν είναι τι γίνεται στις προγραμματισμένες διακοπές του παιγνιδιού που διαρκούν όσο λένε τα ενημερωτικά σημειώματα

Λύση πρέπει να βρεθεί στις μη προγραμματισμένες διακοπές και όταν διαρκεί περισσότερο του αναμενόμενου οι προγραμματισμένες

Community Manager Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Sious
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Dear players,

The majority has decided - roughly 82% worldwide voted against stopping the island during maintenance. Thus, this function will not be implemented and everything stays the same. On a side note, some players reported that their island production stopped during the last maintenance. This was due to an issue with the latest game update, and nothing to do with the idea voted on above and we are still investigating the issue.

We thank everyone who participated in this survey. We really appreciate your time.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Κλειστό Θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.