Απάντηση στο θέμα
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων σε εξέλιξη 1 έως 3 από 3

Θέμα: Letter Writing Day Contest

Community Team Το avatar του χρήστη BB_Nanuq
    Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος

Letter Writing Day Contest

Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Dear Wild Mary,

It seems like it wasn't enough defeating you on my home island. Oh no, fate in its mysterious ways has brought me once again in front of you, this time in adventures! The screams of terrified citizens whom you raided have reached my most noble generals.

I shall have no mercy defeating you once again, for your face is not worth sunburning.

Prepare to square up!
    Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη BB_Nanuq : 01-09-16 στις 18:23
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Παράθεση Αρχική Δημοσίευση από BB_Nanuq Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Hi Guys!

Here's a wonderful example of a letter.

Dear mother,

on my long travels through the orient, I discovered this mystical set of islands. The nights are extremely cold and dangers lurk everywhere. I look forward seeing you again to tell you all about these adventures and hope you are still in good health.

your loving son,
    Ali

If you can top that and show us your writer's soul in a way that we can appreciate, 500 Gems is good as yours!

Time to let your creative minds shine! Let's get this game rolling guys!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια, μπορείτε να επικοινωνήσετε με την Ομάδα Υποστήριξης στα ελληνικά. Μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε και μαζί μου, αλλά σας παρακαλώ στείλτε μου ένα μήνυμα στα αγγλικά.

Monde
    Σμαραγδένια νήσος
    Dear Settlers,

We're now closing the submission for this contest. I wish we'd have participants to give prizes to next time.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές

• Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε νέα θέματα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε απαντήσεις
  • Δεν μπορείτε να αναρτήσετε συνημμένα
  • Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργαστείτε τις αναρτήσεις σας
  • BB code είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Τα Smilies είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας [IMG] είναι σε λειτουργία
  • Ο κώδικας HTML είναι εκτός λειτουργίας

H Ubisoft χρησιμοποιεί cookies ώστε να διασφαλίσει την καλύτερη δυνατή εμπειρία κατά τη χρήση των διαδικτυακών μας τοποθεσιών. Χρησιμοποιώντας την παρούσα τοποθεσία συμφωνείτε και αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies. Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επισκεφτείτε την πολιτική απορρήτου.